Monday, January 23, 2012

Well I won't be found

 The other day my wonderful friend Abigail and I decided to dress up and take pictures.  We nearly froze, and Abigail was tired but we persevered and had lots of fun.  Here are some of the results.  :)
we called this one "romance with a tree" ;)
Well if I ever see the morning
Just like a lizard in the spring
I’m gonna run out in the meadow
To catch the silence when it sings
I’m gonna force the Serengeti
To disappear into my eyes
Then when I hear your voices callin’
I’m gonna turn just inside out
Well if I ever get to slumber
Just like a mole deep in the ground
Well, I won’t be found
Deep in the dust forgotten gathered
I grow a diamond in my chest
I make reflections as the moon shines on
Turn to a villain as I rest
Well if I ever get to slumber
Just like a mole deep in the ground
Well, I won’t be found

 I know there is a hollow
I need to fill it with a draft
Of all the words that I wont way
And with a quiet whisper
I send a curse upon the day
That never used the sun to see
The light
I’m gonna float up in the ceiling
I built a levee of the stars
And in my field of tired horses
I built a freeway through this farce
Well if I ever get that slumber
Ill be that mole deep in the ground
And I won’t be found
 My camera was acting up and our light was almost gone at this point though. 
Happy Monday :)


Lillian ♥

p.s. this

10 comments:

  1. ohh my gosh. stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get any more gorgeous?? For Pete'a sake, save some pretty for the rest of the world;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog, but I just wanted to say that I love your hairstyle! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Glad you found me ;)

      Delete
  4. I have a crazy beautiful friend. and these photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys :) It was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! In the fifth one from the bottom you look a lot like Rapunzel from Tangled after her hair gets cut. :) So beautiful! I love them all! <3

    Oh, and I'm Anna. I just recently tripped over your blog and when I stood up, I was so glad I did! :D I really love it! I'm following it now! :D

    ~Anna Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.2.12

    I love you. can we please take pictures like this at Celebratio?

    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes. at that old school building, the brick one? and at the park. <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!