Thursday, January 05, 2012

Life, according to my itouch

 1>>Christmas Baking    2>>Sisters    3>>New HP DVDs   4>>Day-After-Christmas card games

 1>>Markers    2>>Homemade ice cream    3>>French Braiding sister's hair    4>>uh.. me..

 1>>Playing Guitar    2>>Snack at my bestie's    3>>Grocery shopping w/ my bestie    4>>Socks

 1>>Museum Telephone booth    2>>We were bored    3>>Valentines mail stamps   4>>Little Girls

1>>Fancy Nails    2>>Doodle    3>>Doodle     4>>Skyping with Ani ♥

1>>Asparagus    2>>My favorite new mug from Santa    3>>Chocolate    4>>More dinner

I got an ipod touch for Christmas this year, and I quite enjoy snapping little pictures throughout the day, as you can see.

All the special little moments.  The little things that make life more interesting.  The little things make me happy. 

Lillian ♥

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, Lillian Rachel Taft. :):):) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU, Ana Sofia Pliego :) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!