Friday, January 06, 2012

An Outfit.

This is what I wore to school today.  No biggie, I just like getting dressed.  
{Outfit Details: Top- Forever21, Tunic-gift, Leggings- Old Navy, Boots-Marshals, Belt/Necklace-Thrift}
I've felt very self-conscious when sharing outfits lately, because I almost always feel like it seems superficial when I publish it to the (small portion of the) world (that reads my blog).  But I like getting dressed, so I'm going to share it here.  So there.


Happy Friday!

Lillian ♥

9 comments:

  1. You're beautiful. Inside and out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan6.1.12

    You are so gorgeous. <3 love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cute. As always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love it! Your hair looks awesome btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not superficial to share the things that bring you joy. I love seeing your adorable self first thing in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian, I so enjoy your blog and outfits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, guys :) It really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are way too cute. Just thought you should know that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!