Friday, January 20, 2012

I like the cold.



I AM… Lillian.
I WANT…  to live my live to the glory of God and be the woman He wants me to be.  
I HAVE… more than I deserve. 
I KEEP… tickets and letters and photos and stubs of things.
I WISH I COULD… fly {like peter pan}, and visit far off lands.  
I HATE… goodbyes, labels {not clothing labels, people labels}
I FEAR…  losing my family.
I HEAR…  the rumbling of my stomach.
messing around in photoshop.  I am just so clever.
I DON'T THINK…  that I am grown up yet.   
I REGRET…  every time I've let down my parents.
I LOVE…  my family, my God, mounded up comforters on a cold morning, cold apple cider, hot tea, knitting, reading a good book at two in the morning, organizing things, getting dressed, thick socks, yummy smelling body spray, hair ribbons, taking pictures in the quiet, laughing, playing guitar all alone, singing loudly til someone tells me to stop, listening to powerful music, wind in my face.
I AM NOT… fluent in french… yet. 
I DANCE…  everywhere.
I SING…  all the time.
I NEVER…  seem to be thouroughly satisfied with any artistic endevour.
I RARELY…  hang up all my laundry.
I CRY WHEN…  my friendships are rocky.
I AM NOT ALWAYS… awake.       
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT… most things, most of the time, especially math things. 
I NEED…  Jesus' patience and love. 
I SHOULD…  get off the computer, and go to sleep.  Like, now.


Goodnight.  ♥




{"I AM" post idea taken from the lovely Hannah over at Aspire}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!