Monday, April 01, 2013

HIS GRACE // Personal






"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."  Romans 15:13

This week I spent time making good food, and learning how to use lightroom, driving stick shift, exploring future things, and reading scripture with my dad over breakfast.  My heart aches, but life is good.

"After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort...  Does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard?" Galations 3:3-5

HE IS RISEN.

6 comments:

  1. A girl who can drive stick shift is a tough chick. Props to you.
    These photos are so simple yet beautiful. Real, honest food. I hope you put pineapple on that pizza, by the way - mmm, the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!

    Also, can I just say that OHMYWORD your photographs are a little too beautiful? Because they are. That last picture deserves 895,867,465,385 re-pins on tumblr and pinterest; (honestly).

    Hugs from England,

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SO GOOD. AUGH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just adore the simplistic nature of all your photos. they're so peaceful and natural. and posts like these never fail to make me hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1.4.13

    So much loveliness in one post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2.4.13

    Such a lovely post from such a lovely girl....Even tho I haven't met you..I know that you are just a fantastic sister in Christ and I hope your heart wont ache anymore.


    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!