Friday, April 05, 2013

Through a child's eye // Personal








"Are you making coffee again?"
"Mhmm."
"Can I use your camera?"
"Sure, just make sure you put the strap around your neck."


I didn't take any of these pictures.  They're all taken by turns of fourteen images each by these cuties.  They snapped away taking many pictures in succesion, and then moving on.  I practiced making coffee, and they all took turns taking pictures of everything around them.  I ended up deleting a lot of pictures, but as I looked through them last night, I just thought it was really cool what they took pictures of.  Really, it was almost everything around them, but I like their prospective.  This is their world, and they wanted to have the camera to take pictures of absolutely everything there.  I like that.


8 comments:

  1. I love lending my ten-year-old sister the camera sometimes for much the same reason. This is too precious, Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There actually really beautiful, I love the ones they took of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fifth picture is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable and unique.

    and I am coveting your coffee corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU SERIOUS.. these kids are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whhhaaat I can't even believe they took those photos. They're absolutely brilliantly; they really capture that raw, tangible atmosphere.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word, that fifth shot is my fave. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!