Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Natalie, Portraits // Part One
























This is Natalie.  My lovely friend from ballet.  We've danced together for about 6 years now I think, regardless of the number, it's been a long time.  She has an infectious laugh, and isn't afraid to shoot in the rain.  She's got lots of inside jokes, uses lots of emojiis, and is our own dear Disney Princess (she's got the voice, laugh and general disposition, really).  I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if she had cute mice sewing dresses for her.
She's a beautiful dancer, and a beautiful girl, and (thoroughly unimpressed with highschool and all those shenanigans) is graduating early this year to focus on dance and work and life.  Thanks for being my model Nat, let's do it again.  :)


21 comments:

  1. wowza, lill, these are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LILLIAN. these are incredible! she is so seriously gorgeous. great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like.... WHAT EVEN. THESE ARE SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow WOW. love these, lillian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning! you got skills, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GORGEOUS! You did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are totally awesome!
    lovelovelove.
    you have some serious talent, lillian!
    may I ask, what camera+lenses do you shoot with?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I shoot almost exclusively with my Nikon d3100 and 35mm 1.8 lens. :)

      Delete
    2. ah, thank you:) I have the same camera actually and I'm looking into lenses and such:) one of the lenses i'm looking at too is the 35mm 1.8:) thanks! :)

      Delete
  8. holy mother these are SO GOOD. you rock, lil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are pretty awesome Lillian. I love the colors and everything about them! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you totally rocked these portraits! they are stunning. also, I adore her dress. I have one out of material that looks exactly like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful young woman. I lovelovelove her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. simply stunning. she is gorgeous. and you are quite the photographer. LOVE the coloring in these photos.

    Blessings!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. UMMM.

    (um.)

    umm OHMYFREAKINGGOSH - these are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you make me look that adorable you can photograph me anytime. :) Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4.4.13

    Wow Natalie you are just BEAUTIFUL. Lillian, I love these photo...they are great.

    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  17. speechless. take my seniors, please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. good gracious these are amaaazinnnngggg. these are the kind of pictures that should be in a kinfolk mag or on tumblr with 943,128 notes. stunning.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!