Saturday, March 30, 2013

Evan David, Senior Portraits // Part One





































This is Evan.  And these are Part I of his senior portraits.
Evan is also a photographer, and we had planned to take pictures for each other, but the funny thing is we are complete opposites when it come to the world of art//photography(or basically anything).  So when he asked if Friday worked, and I said yes it did, I was excited to see what we were going to do, and didn't mention that it was supposed to snow.  And when he showed up at my door, and it was snowing profusely he was a little disappointed that there wasn't a sun for our shoot, but I was thrilled.

Evan is the kind of person who will dare to rough up a lens to get the shot he wants, and the kind of person who will drive seven hours for an In-n-out burger.  He's never had Nutella, and hates tomatoes.  He's totally into God, and tells people about Him all the time.  He will drive around Wal-mart in an electric cart (with two passengers!) for a very long time instead of watching the super bowl, and then have a conversation with an elderly man about life and God and tea.  He'll ask if he can pray for you, and he'll offer encouragement, and he'll argue his faith.  He is kind, and humble, and a loyal friend.  So yeah.  This is Evan.

23 comments:

  1. ok, these are awesome. probably some of the best guy portraits i've ever seen. seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are completely amazing. I agree, probably the best guy portraits I've ever seen. Like ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to meet this guy...
    Also, these pictures are absolutely stunning. Like i would drive to come see you just so
    You could take pictures of me... Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely take your pictures! ;)

      Delete
  4. these are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so, so good lillian. The snow is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the best senior guy portraits that I've ever seen. no joke. FANTASTIC job!!! :)

    Blessings!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is is crazy good and just how a guys senior pictures should be. so full of fun and DOING. love it, thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well he sounds perfect. haha.

    these pictures are marvy. I love how different they are, how they move and breathe an speak. hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are amazing, Lillian! wow. :) i love all the jumping ones, and the snow. great job, girl! he is a good poser--to relaxed, and real. :)

    xx, mikailah
    www.maid4him.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. dannnng girl these are so good!! the snow adds so much to the shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps are the shots he took of you anywhere? :)

      Delete
    2. p.s not yet, but I'll post a link-i-doo when he puts them up :)

      Delete
  11. These are just...wow. One of the best guy photo shoots I've ever seen! Fantastic, Lillian!

    ReplyDelete
  12. um WHAT ON EARTH.
    these are insanely good, lillian. like, totally blown away here. because I knew you were good...just not THAT good.
    really wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning, Lillian. I absolutely love them. Ahhh. Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, these pictures are so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THESE ARE SO GOOD! What an awesome and unique guy shoot!! Love it, Lillian.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1.4.13

    Brilliant. You two should always work together. The results are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2.4.13

    OK.....I am completely jealous...you are soooo good...I am leaving...I just can't take how awesome the photos are.

    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are absolutely stunning, Lillian. Truly wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!