Monday, November 28, 2011

Some shots {Thanksgiving Part 2}

I think power plants and factories and things like these are pretty. 

We went out to breakfast with a friend, and my siblings (mostly Emily) drank all the creamers.

Delicious smoothies.


At the Cowboy cafe they serve silverware in paper baggies. 

They also give out jackalope ride tokens.

I had *cough* half a Bubba Burger. 

For an appetizer on Thanksgiving we made bacon wrapped dates, which are delicious, but as I was taking this picture I asked my mom to remind me to take an "after baking" picture because otherwise it'd be pointless, obviously we forgot. 

we drank peace tea on the way home.
Hope you're all having a lovely Monday!

Lillian ♥

P.S. Listening to this, this and this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!