Thursday, November 10, 2011

Easily re-titled as: 33 Ways to Live Joyously

I found this list on Pinterest the other day, and it's basically everything I want to be doing.  I'd encourage you to read, re-read and put this list into practice.  It's a pretty terrific list, no?
I wrote it down, and added a few of my own.  

34. bake something

35. read the bible

36. pray with thanksgiving

37. spend time with family

This is a list of things I not only want to add, or continue in my life, but also the things I want to blog about.  So maybe I'll have posts like... "#9:  I drank black tea yesterday, and couldn't get to sleep." Which is true.

Additionally, I'll need to remember to take pictures, and good ones. 

Have a lovely Thursday... still.

Lillian ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!