Monday, November 14, 2011

New Name

Of the Field.

I came up with the name a couple weeks ago for a username I had to make up, but it's not the first time I've thought about it.

What's "of the field" supposed to mean?

I'm referring to the verse in matthew 6:28-30:

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?"

There are several things I like about this verse.  When I was little, it was because I was a lilly. Then, it was because God clothes the grasses in beauty, because of my love for clothing, I really liked this.  Now, I like how it says to not worry, about our clothes or other things.  For us to rely on God.  


And so, a name.  


Lillian ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!