Sunday, September 02, 2012

Josie




























This is Josie Hope.  She's a fellow online-schooler who I had the pleasure of spending the day with this summer.  She has the most beautiful hair and lives far away from me but not too far from my grandparents' house.  She speaks a bit of french.  She is a horsewoman and a crazy-talented violinist.  She doesn't think that anyone can really look good in braces, but I think she's crazy beautiful.  She's got a love of photography and has a great tumblr personal blog of her amazing outfits that I want to steal.   She's a hard worker and a sweet, sweet girl.  We took photos of each other whilst wandering around my grandparents' nursery.  

lillian rachel.  

5 comments:

  1. Lilly. I'm going to cry. You are the sweetest person. <3

    ps. your blog is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2.9.12

    Beautiful shots. Great use of lighting + shade! Josie Hope, you're gorgeous and have a beautiful name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.9.12

    she is so beautiful! wow, gorgeous photos Lillian :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, these photos are amazing!! You have some talent! And the lighting is just gorge in every photo! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!