Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Je ne t'oublierais jamais




















This is Emilyann.  I can't even explain how dear she is to me.  She is my kindred spirit.   She is lovely and gentle and caring.  She is artistic and has a voice like a songbird.  I am incredibly proud of her.  I just got home from the airport, from visiting a college with her and dear friends.  And I've been pretty weepy.  I miss them a lot.  She is a dedicated learner.  She loves Tim Burton and Sylvia Plath and Perks and chai tea.  She loves good music and playing guitar.  She has an amazing art journal.  She loves God a lot.  She is only applying to NSA, and though I still haven't fully made my decision, we are definitely boarding together, but not rooms.  There's no way we could share a closet.  She talks in her sleep, and got mad at us because we laughed at her mumbles.  And then she woke up.  Heart-to-hearts are her specialty.  So is derp-ing.  She belongs in coffee shops with books and a guitar.  She'll discuss anything from Dr. Who to the society's view of beauty.  Her hugs are the best.  

Emilyann Paige,  I love you best.  326.

lillian rachel.

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful. love the photos.

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Don't you just love people that you connect with so easily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love them kindred spirits. she's too pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even describe how much I love this entire post <3 she is beautiful and your words are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.9.12

    so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh. I can't believe I missed you two. You ladies are the bestest. <3 Emily, you are STUNNING. And Lilly, I adore that black and white, and brick, and oh, pretty much everything about this post- you are a fabulous photographer. Love ya both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and sweet. she sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!