Monday, September 03, 2012

A couple words on photography

The thing about photography that is so captivating, to me at least, is that I love people and life, and photography is a way to catch these bits of beauty and love them in the future too.  I like trying to catch a giggle, or a sneeky look or the personality of the people I love.  I love being able to create art in my small little way from everyday things and moments.  I am learning and loving it, and though I know I have much to learn, that's all the fun.  I want to create pictures that tell a story, that catch a moment, that give the person who is looking a glimpse of something lovely, something full of life and joy and beauty. And in my capturing and living, I seek to live joyfully, bringing glory to God, my loving, almighty Savior and Father.

lillian rachel

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.9.12

    The last line sums up why you have so much beauty in your pictures. It always is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really-super love this post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't comment enough here, love, but believe me when I say I read and fall in love with every post. Your writing and photos both are lovely and inspiring.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree wholeheartedly with this. your posts are always such an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!