Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Snow Day // Personal



snow day ++

++  Colorado must have finally remembered that it is technically winter, and is trying to make up for it for us poor just-outside-of-the-mountain-folk.  When you think of colorado you probably think lots of snow, but that's definitely not the case most years, even the mountains are hurting for snow this year.  it's not that bad though and we'll probably get more just about when we're hoping for spring and summer, but that's okay.  I like snow a lot.  So for now, the few snowdays, and the sunshine in between will have to do.

++  Emily is eating chocolate pudding with a spoon right out of the saucepan, and the smell of lunch leftovers are wafting over to my desk.  There's corn chowder, and sweet potato burritos, and mini turkey burgers.

++  I'm finishing up a playlist for a friend, of some of my very favorite songs, and it's been nice to be listening to them so much.  I like mellow, pretty music.

++  a deep dish cookie?!?,  lovely stories,  an amazing video of cool people doing cool things,  wouldn't mind owning this dress, and cannot wait for mine to arrive!

happy tuesday.




9 comments:

  1. love this, Lillian. :) beautiful pictures, and words. so good. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the is was delight to read, lil. gah, i love rachel's fiction fridays. also, so excited for you -- volume seven is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (these photos are simply stunning and beautiful.)

    we sound like soul sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If someone could hand me an issue of Kinfolk Volume Seven at this moment, life would be sweet, indeed. On the other hand, the pretty springlike articles would depress me (she types as it rains and snows - at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEEPDISH COOKIE. WHAT?! I need it. I also need to come visit you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your pictures are so beautiful! snowfall...so magical. I've never heard of sweet potato burritos before. sounds interesting.
    I just got the e-mail saying that the next kinfolk magazine is ready to order!
    I'd love to know some specific songs that you like if you ever want to share. :))

    Blessings!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. the snow looks so silent and dark. so lovely. makes me wanna curl up by the fire with a book and some soft minor melodies in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos. i really do miss snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!