Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crigger Baby Shower





Last weekend I attended a baby shower (though I had to leave early) for the baby girl who will be joining the lovely Crigger family.  They are they sweetest family, and I'm so glad to know them.  They genuinely love God, and care for people.  Their (eldest now) daughter is the sweetest little girl, who I used to think was shy, but now giggles and tells stories and tells me to pick all the grapes out of the fruit salad for her to eat.
I'm so happy for this new little girl to become a part of your life, I hope God blesses your family.

lillian.

8 comments:

  1. gatherings with friends are so precious, especially when celebrating the coming of a new, beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful, lill.
    YOU ARE WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome.
    I love how real it is and how you were able to capture the kids just doing their own thing and being kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spy an absolutely precious red head. family is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous28.3.13

    So cute. love.

    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  7. Children make me so happy. Every time I see a young child, I feel a pang for the family I hope to have someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!