Monday, September 09, 2013














making : messes in the kitchen
cooking : 
chocolate chip cookies and grilled corn tacos
drinking : habanero lemon lime orange maple cold pressed juice from the pressery
reading :  The Secret Life of Bees, and Emily Climbs
wanting :  a juicer (to make my own juices!)
looking : at my family 
playing : grown-up
wishing : for future plans to come to the present
enjoying : family time
waiting : for school to start
liking : colorado
wondering : and beholding
loving : my loves
hoping : in my heart
marveling : at God's incredible breathtaking puzzles of our lives
needing : distance to be less so
smelling : afternoon rain
wearing : soft green socks (finally!)

noticing : the little things
knowing : "Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks" Luke 6:45

thinking : Of what I'm filling my heart with. 
opening : a checking account
giggling : with my sisters
feeling : blessed. 


A taste of summer.  

10 comments:

  1. the last shot is making me hungry, and i just had it for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and i can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9.9.13

    Great series of photos here. All the experiences you shared at the end tied and closed everything together in a beautiful way that also made it feel open to endless new possibilities to come full of joy, laughter and wonder. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this window into your summer. And I can't WAIT for you to come live up in the PNW. Really, Seattle is so beautiful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cute, lovely... and all that. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your list and every single photo is fantastic. looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're baaaack <3 <3 <3 you are a beautiful soul, lillian. I think your photography got better over the summer, if that's even possible. and the thing about future plans coming to the present...I'm right there with ya. but better to be excited than scared, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'VE MISSED YOUR POSTS GIRLFRIEND. so much simplicity and deep thought (would that count as an oxymoron? whatever, it fits you well, like a warm sweater), i loooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pictures are always so beautiful, Lillian. I love looking at them!
    best wishes on starting school. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!