Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jake + Janice













Jake has been my dad's friend for a while, and I've never seen him as happy as he is now with Janice.  Their love is fun and makes me smile.  Janice is a lovely, laughing, woman of God, and these two are just really cute together.  I got to snag them for a few minutes before Janice caught her flight, and I'm so glad I did.
We were talking before these pictures and I mentioned how I had seen this cute sign for a wedding that stated "Mutual weirdness forever" and Jake and Janice looked at each other and laughed.

"That describes us perfectly"


8 comments:

  1. these pictures are so raw and the love between these two is very strong - it's radiating through their smiles. ah :) your photography is always so heartfelt.
    xo
    lotus m

    from 'my words and i' ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the best couple pictures I've ever seen! I love them!! They're so fun, creative, and happy! Way to go, Lillian :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are precious :)
    (also: I'm loving the design of your blog right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agnes Geets12.7.13

    Looking through the pictures I can only think of one thing: love is in the air :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, they are adorable. you seriously did SUCH a good job. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these photos! They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!