Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Camille Cecelia, Portraits
















"'People always think that happiness is a faraway thing,' thought Frances, 'something complicated and hard to get.  Yet, what little things can make it up; a place of shelter when it rains- a cup of strong hot coffee when you're blue; for a man, a cigarette for contentment; a book to read when you're alone- just to be with someone you love.  Those things make happiness.'" A Tree Grows in Brooklynn.

(I have a really pretty sister.)


12 comments:

  1. happy birthday, lillian! :)

    these photos are magical. and that quote from anne? perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Birthday!!!!! I LOVE all the pictures, the first one of you so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mini you. that's all i have to say. oh and her style is adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you certainly do have a really pretty sister! Beautiful photos full of happiness and life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are really really pretty. the last two are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, she is gorgeous. beautiful shots, lillian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shots are wonderful; your sister is beautiful. Also, I love that quote. ATGIB is such a good book.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are incredible. deep and daring and poignant emotions are swirling about in my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so sweet and fun! I think your sister really resembles you. :) you're both super gorgeous.

    Blessings!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these a lot, especially numbers 1, 8, and 11. Super pretty. And definitely related to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lillian, I am so impressed with your blog. It is absolutely beautiful. And your photography is getting better and better! It's so creative and different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie, it means a lot. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!