Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This is my brother.

This is my brother.  His name is Jack.  He is thoughtful and kind and goofy and serious and ridiculous. He can make you smile.  He makes Office jokes constantly and is a soccer player/ snowboarder/ longboarder.  He likes his "bro-tee".  He gets bedhead all the time.  He is a goof of a model.  He *thinks* that he will be a better driver than me when he gets his license.  He also thinks his music is better than mine.  That is false.  He hates being short.  He is starting his first online classes tomorrow and I'm really excited for him, I've loved my omnibus class and I can't wait for him to too.  He sometimes cooks spaghetti but only when he has too.  But it tastes really yummy.  I love him, even though sometimes we don't get along. ;)     

















9 comments:

  1. it's easy to say: i'm in love with your blog and photography. totally.

    xx acacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! and he reminds me of this kid I knew years ago.
    And I agree with Acacia. Your photography and your words are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. He's a pretty good model, and you're a really good photographer.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.8.12

    aw he's so cute, and you're so sweet the way you wrote about him. funny, my brother's name is Jack :) he's so goofy and crazy, but such a sweetheart. anyway...gorgeous photos Lillian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) haha that's funny :)

      Delete
  5. These are wonderful! Your photography and words are brilliant, and that second one is my fave, haha! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!