Monday, April 16, 2012

Now we hear the stars

I've learned that I simply cannot make a small playlist of music.  I don't like to listen to something over and over after a certain point because that can and will ruin it for me.  so I make big playlists of happiness.  songs gathered from friends, from strangers, songs i know, songs i don't know, music that will inspire me to live, to dance, to laugh.
and so i frequently end of with hours of music before me, and my ipod on shuffle.  I like to be surprised, i like to hear the first notes of a song i'm not expecting, it's almost as if hearing it for the first time.  there's not a lot of contemplated listening when i'm happiest, just the music playing and me going about whatever it is.  I'll be doing schoolwork, blogging, cooking, reading, or sometimes I'll just be sitting still listening.
mainly, I just love sounds, and here is a (long, of course) playlist of the most pleasant sounds to my ears right now.  I hope you enjoy it.

now we hear the stars

lillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!