Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In a day


 Lilacs from our yard //
 Special Breakfast //
 Schoolwork //
 Father's palette of paints //
 Wearing a favorite dress again and my moccasins //
Playing games with friends //

Monday I scooped up my father's camera and spent the day snapping pictures of life.  In manual focus, which I've never done before.  I loved the process.  There was at least one moment where I was literally on my back in the grass smiling through my lens at the sky.  True story.
I love the simple days.  We had school, yes, but also fun.  Time with family and friends.  Time to breathe. 

8 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful! loving the double exposures.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! those waffles look super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yesh ;) come over any time and i'll make some for you ;)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous25.4.12

    Your photos are beautiful! I love everyone of them and I love your blog. It is awesome!


    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a pretty post! also, your new design is gorgeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you so much. :) simple, but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!