Saturday, July 07, 2012

Gary and Marcy

Gary and Marcy got married.  
It was beautiful and happy and full of love.  They love God and each other very much and their wedding was beautiful.  I was just there to see their wedding but I still took a few pictures.  I was honestly in a bit of a bad mood before I went.  I felt gross and hot and I don't remember what else was wrong, if anything, but I wasn't in a good mood.  But I sat down in my seat and their music started and Marcy walked down the aisle and Gary looked so happy and their vows were the sweetest most heartfelt things ever and I smiled a lot and then we all danced and laughed and there was happiness.  It was so lovely.  

her little veil.  their wonderful heartfelt vows.  her spontaneous kiss on his hand.  his smile.   her giggles.  dancing all silly.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the last 2. Great job with these! Were you second-shooting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Unfortunately, I was not second-shooting, I wish! ;) But I did talk to the photographer, and I might be able to in the future, so yippie! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!