Thursday, May 10, 2012

JACK//


this kid // so funny // talented // smart // such a flirt ;) // look at his pattern mixing // i love him so much // he loves Jesus // can talk to anyone // compassionate // cracks me up // yeah, sometimes annoying ;) // loves little kids // hates reading // artist // builder // hard-working // all sports // JACK.


{four things: I love him, I do not like the colors of his hat for pictures, hence the weirdo editing, and I have so much schoolwork, but also a lot of pictures piling up.  oh, and I love life.}
{oh and also, at youth group last night our leader talked about being the salt of the world.  We should be so flavor-full that people want to know of our saltiness and are thristy for Him who gives us joy.  Good words.}

l.

4 comments:

  1. cute :) he reminds me of a kid i used to know in elementary school.
    -kinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.5.12

    Love these shots! His personality comes through them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he's got such big personality. :)

      Delete
  3. Lilly these are awesome. And holla, sweet shout out about WNT and being the salt of the world. Love it, love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think, I appreciate all your words!